ICC - the unique opportunity to:
- Get to know students from more than 30 countries during a fascinating week in an accessible environment!
- Learn about modern information technology, accessibility and specific equipment for visually impaired people!
- Learn about studying possibilities throughout Europe!
- Experience international and intercultural exchange!
- Have fun (not only in challenging and fun-stuffed leisure time activities)!
Come and get involved - Check out further information with your national ICC contact point!
After 20 successful camps throughout Europe, ICC 2015 will take place at
School for Visually Impaired Students
Van Renesselaan 30a
3703 AJ Zeist,
Link to Google Maps
ICC 2015 offers great opportunities to youngsters aged 16 to 21 years to meet new friends from many European countries and to learn new skills in IT which may be useful for the blind and partially sighted, as well as other communication skills.
2015, one event for students aged 16 - 21
will take place from July 27 - August 5 2015.
Please find pictures and newspapers of ICC 2014 in the internal area of the site.