Welcome to ICC-Website
ICC - the unique opportunity to:
- Get to know students from more than 30 countries during a fascinating week in an accessible environment!
- Learn about modern information technology, accessibility and specific equipment for visually impaired people!
- Learn about studying possibilities throughout Europe!
- Experience international and intercultural exchange!
- Have fun! (Not only in challenging and fun-stuffed leisure time activities)
Come and get involved - Check with your national ICC contact point!
After 23 successful camps throughout Europe,
ICC 2018 will take place at the premises of
University of Zadar - Sveučilište u Zadru
Ul. Mihovila Pavlinovića 1,
ICC 2018 offers great opportunities to youngsters aged 16 to 20 years to meet new friends from many European countries and to learn new skills in IT which may be useful for the blind and partially sighted, as well as other communication skills.
2018, one event for students aged 16 - 21
will take place from July 22 - 31, 2018.
Please find more information on ICC 2018 in the internal area of the site.