Welcome to ICC-Website
ICC - the unique opportunity to:
- Get to know students from more than 30 countries during a fascinating week in an accessible environment!
- Learn about modern information technology, accessibility and specific equipment for visually impaired people!
- Learn about studying possibilities throughout Europe!
- Experience international and intercultural exchange!
- Have fun! (Not only in challenging and fun-stuffed leisure time activities)
Come and get involved - Check with your national ICC contact point!
After 21 successful camps throughout Europe,
ICC 2016 will take place at the premises of
Technical University Dresden,
Department of Computer Science
Noethnitzer Str. 46
ICC 2016 offers great opportunities to youngsters aged 16 to 20 years to meet new friends from many European countries and to learn new skills in IT which may be useful for the blind and partially sighted, as well as other communication skills.
2016, one event for students aged 16 - 20
will take place from July 25 - August 3, 2016.
- Download Fact Sheet ICC 2016: .doc (200 kB) .pdf (190 kB)
- Download Folder ICC 2016: .doc (700 kB) .pdf (290 kB)
Please find pictures and newspapers of ICC 2015 in the internal area of the site.