Welcome to ICC-Website
ICC - the unique opportunity to:
- Get to know students from more than 30 countries during a fascinating week in an accessible environment!
- Learn about modern information technology, accessibility and specific equipment for visually impaired people!
- Learn about Higher Education and studying possibilities for blind and partially sighted!
- Experience international and intercultural exchange!
- Have fun! (Not only in challenging and fun-stuffed leisure time activities)
Come and get involved - Check with your national ICC contact point!
After 26 successful camps throughout Europe - and online (2021),
ICC 2022 will again take place online to keep you healthy as well as give you a spoonful of this special ICC taste!
ICC 2022 offers great opportunities to youngsters aged 16 to 21 years to meet new international friends and to learn new skills in IT which may be useful for the blind and partially sighted, as well as other communication skills.
2022, one event for students aged 16 - 21
will take place August 11+12, 2022.
Please find more information on former ICCs in the area "Past ICCs" and as soon as available about ICC 2021 in the internal area of the site.